FAQ for Restaurants
What are the dates for Potato Week?
February 4-14, 2022.
How do I add my restaurant to Potato Week?
Simply email us at email@example.com for details.
Does it cost me anything to participate?
We do not charge a fee for participating. In fact, we give you potatoes if you’d like to join in on the fun.
What do you need from the restaurants?
- We need you to create a potato dish.
- We need you to send us a brief description of that dish.
- We need a professional image of the dish sent to us in .png or .jpeg format.
- We need a .png logo of your restaurant.
- We need your help to promote Potato Week – in your restaurant and on your social media.
What can restaurants expect to receive?
- You will be provided with your choice of 100 lbs. of potatoes. You can choose from red, yellow, creamers, russet or organic.
- You will receive a window cling to put up in your restaurants window for the week.
- You will receive some printed tent cards for your use in your restaurant.
Will the public be able to vote?
Yes, the public will vote for their favourite dish at potatoweek.com
What do I win?
What happened to Potahto?
We thought we’d try something a little bit easier for people to understand. We want to promote the potatoes and all of the great ways restaurants are choosing to prepare them. Welcome to Potato Week!